Written with love, by Jaime Innis
Welp, the time has come and gone – just like that. It’s crazy to see your months of planning happen right before your eyes and be gone the very next day. You end up thriving on the memories, the music, the people, and the food. You replay the magical night over and over in your head so you won’t forget one single detail.
Crazy, right? Let me tell you, it is worth every single headache, stress, and hours spent of your time. I want to relive my wedding day. The entire day was even more perfect than I could have ever imagined.
...Fast-forward to the honeymoon, and the wedding bliss continues. All of the hard work I put into fitting into my dress with sculpted muscles truly paid off. It’s now time to keep active and have time for indulgences as well. A honeymoon only happens once so it must be enjoyed.
So here is some of the best fitness advice I can offer you for during your honeymoon, wherever the world takes you!
1. Always carry an empty water bottle with you so that you stay hydrated. Keep it empty if you are flying because you cannot take more than 3 ounces with you on the flight. This will also help you save some money instead of paying for overpriced water.
2. Bring your Nike’s...even if you don’t plan on being active, having the tennis shoes handy might encourage you to be a little more active.
3. Pack healthy snacks because you'll save money and your waistline.
Examples: unsalted nuts, protein bars with at least 10g protein, apples, bananas, Shakeology, individual packets of nut butter, etc.
4. Check ahead of time to see what fitness facilities are offered at your hotel. A lot of hotels offer fitness rooms or strength training equipment at no additional cost.
5. Take the stairs when given the option instead of an elevator or escalator. These steps add up!
Until next time my friends, be well.