Sponsored with love, by Menguin
Choosing the attire for the groom and groomsmen is often saved until the last minute. But being a wedding planner myself, we started early. About 3-4 months before the wedding, we went to a tux rental store and tried on look after look after look until we found the perfect one. Then we tried on look after look after look until we came up with the perfect combination for the groomsmen, and then for my dad, my grandpa, and our ring bearer. We spent so many hours in that store, thinking I would never get out.
But that was the easy part.
Next step: Getting all of the groomsmen to go in and order their attire and start the rental.
After at least 8 reminders for each of them via texts and calls of the course of the next two months, all of the men had finally placed their orders. Yes, it took us two months to get everyone in and fitted.
And with every single person coming from out of town, we made sure to remind each of them to actually pick up their rentals the week before the wedding, before they each hopped on their flights to come to our Southern California wedding.
It all turned out fine and every single one of them had a tux as the arrived in Redondo Beach, but boy was I a nervous wreck, wishing and hoping that it would all get done on time (and actually get done). Other than that, I wasn't worried about anything. Literally nothing at all. But getting those 11 men to all get fitted, place their orders, and actually pick up their orders was a bit of a nightmare.
So recently when I came across Menguin, I was ecstatic over the ease of their rentals! With how it all works, there is literally no possible way for a bride to stress over the men's attire, and that is something I totally envy.
Here's how it works:
1. Customize your look online. You customize everything from the shirt to the tie, the shoes, the pocket square and suspenders and they have SO MANY options to choose from in pretty much every shade and color you can imagine. Better yet? They can send you swatches to make sure you're making the best choice!
2. Choose your sizes or get a tailor fit card to have someone take your measurements for you.
3. Receive your items at your door step a week before the event.
4. Wear it and look oh-so-fab doing so.
5. Drop it in the mail with the pre-paid packaging after the event.
Can't get must easier than that! With all that I went through planning my own wedding, I wish I could go back and use Menguin. Browse their site and start customizing your look at the link below!