Written with love, by Jennifer Dene
Another July 4th may be on our doorstep, don't let that stop you from reaching your bridal health and fitness goals.
Here are five tips for feeling healthy this long weekend:
1. Do a 30 minute, full body workout in the morning. I have a brand new one for you at Mind Body Bride.
2. Drink plenty of water throughout the day. Add fresh lemon or lime for added health benefits.
3. Snack on things like fresh vegetables, guacamole, and protein salads, and choose to eat only the treats that you really love.
4. Swap sugar laden cocktails for something more refreshing, like this Kombucha Cocktails recipe.
5. Try to get to bed at a reasonable time at least one night!
If your wedding is this summer there's even more reason to stay focused and on track this July 4th weekend. No matter how fun the party will be, nothing is more exciting than your big day!
Now it's time to press play on the latest Mind Body Bride workout. Let's do it to it!